About The Dillweed B&B
- Dillweed hosts private parties, luncheons, Victorian teas, special events and theatrical performances featuring The Parlor Players.
- Family owned and operated since 1993.
- Member of the Greater Johnstown / Cambria County Convention and Visitors Bureau, and the Indiana County Tourist Bureau.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover welcomed.
- Lodging payment due upon check-in to the B&B.
- Cancellation policy: 72 hours prior to date of arrival.
- Check in: Preferably before 5pm - Check out: 11am
- Dillweed guests enjoy a smoke-free environment. No pets please.
- Gift Certificates Available
- For Complete Details, Call Us at 814-446-6465.
The Garden Suite
The Parsley Room
The Sage Room
The Rosemary Room
The Thyme Room
Please be advised that a valid credit card number is required when making an overnight lodging reservation. All cancellations must be made three (3) days prior to your scheduled date of arrival in order to avoid a $25 cancellation fee. For certain peak Season events, a minimum 2-3 night stay with the first evening's deposit paid in advance may be required. All deposits are non-refundable.